Global Tax Network Ltd is the UK member firm of GTN International, an affiliation of professional services firms specialising in Global Mobility and International Private Client tax services, with partners in over 100 countries.
The UK office opened in 2000 and has since built a team of over 20 experienced international tax and social security professionals, all dedicated to providing exceptional service with an emphasis on putting clients first.
The GTN approach is based on a simple set of core values applied to each and every client, whether an individual or a multinational corporation:-
- A focus on international tax services for mobile employees and private clients
- Online tax technology enabling us to share information with clients and affiliate firms on a secure basis
- A flexible, proactive and tailored service for each client
- Timely and effective communication
- Fixed fees agreed in advance
- Dedicated client teams with at least 10 years of experience in Global Mobility Tax, enabling quick responses to complex tax issues
- All work carried out by our UK based team without use of outsourcing centres
- A Service Level Agreement that binds and commits our affiliate firms to the GTN quality standard
- Regulated by the Chartered Institute of Taxation for Anti-Money Laundering legislation
- Trusted partnerships with vendors in corporate tax, transfer pricing, HR, employment law, relocation and immigration to provide a full suite of services
- Award winning services and recognition as a Trusted Supplier by The Expat Academy
The GTN story has a humble beginning, with a US CPA working out of a basement in Minneapolis, a Canadian CA working from a living room in Toronto, and UK CTA working from the front seat of a car in London. All strangers at the time, all with years of Big 4 experience, and all with a keen interest in improving the way mobility tax services were handled.
Through the power of the Internet and the niche nature of international tax at the time, three strangers from three different countries joined forces. The motive was to shift the focus back to the client. Based on a set of core values and a dedication to building an exceptionally strong company culture, our global team was formed and we opened GTN in 2000.
Since that time, our focus has been on building relationships with like-minded global mobility firms around the world. Each of these relationships has led us to a new contact, extending our global reach and access to up-to-date information on local tax laws in multiple countries. What started out as the vision of a small group of former Big 4 employees on a mission to improve the quality of client service in the world of mobility tax now stands at an affiliation of firms in over 100 countries.
We look forward to working with you.