Careers at GTN
We currently have the following job opportunities:
Global Mobility Tax Seniors: 1-4 years experience (Guildford office)
Due to our continued growth, we are actively seeking Global Mobility Tax specialists with 1-4 years’ experience to work in our newly refurbished offices in Guildford, Surrey.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a fantastic team of tax professionals, please get in touch! This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients from corporate programs to high net worth private clients, with full training provided. A competitive salary, full study support for ATT/CTA and a hands on client facing role are just some of the many benefits on offer.
Finance Assistant: min 1-2 years experience (Guildford office)
We have a great opportunity for a Finance Assistant with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience to work alongside our Finance Director. Duties will consist of:
- Invoice creation for international clients and global partner firms
- Consolidating partner invoicing for global engagements
- Dealing with UK and overseas suppliers and partners
- Preparation of financial reports for management accounts
- Assistance with fee proposals and liaison with overseas partner firms
Some experience with Quickbooks software packages would be preferred.
To apply for either role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.