Global Mobility Tax Services
GTN provides Global Mobility Tax services to employers with employees on short-term and long-term assignments, with coverage in over 90 countries.
Companies of all sizes can often realise significant cost savings by properly structuring compensation packages provided to their international employees, and by controlling the timing of the assignments themselves.
At GTN, we have a significant amount of experience working with both multinational companies and those who are sending their first assignee overseas - the size of your company or number of assignees, no matter how large or small, is not a limiting factor.
The following list is just a sample of the services we provide:
- UK tax return preparation, including review and analysis of special elections, claims and treaty provisions
- Overseas tax return preparation working in conjunction with our worldwide affiliation of accounting firms
- Home and host country tax arrival and departure meetings with assignees
- Social security planning and compliance including applications for A1 / Certificates of Coverage
- Administration of Short Term Business Visitor arrangements
- International payroll consulting, including administration of UK Modified Payroll Arrangements
- Preparation of hypothetical tax, tax equalisation and tax protection calculations
- Administration of PAYE Settlement Agreements
- Preparation and submission of Forms P11D
- Writing or review of company tax equalisation policies
- Assignment planning and compensation structuring, including review of assignment letters, letters of intent, and compensation packages
- Assistance with HMRC Employer Compliance Audits
For further information or to find our how we can help, please contact Richard Watts-Joyce on 0207 100 2126.