Wealth Management and Investment
At GTN, we can assist clients with international investment, wealth management and pension strategies in association with our partner firms. We are also able to advise on tax mitigation planning to fit with your long term goals, values and risk strategies.
Wealth and Pension Planning
We can assist with wealth management and pension planning though our FCA regulated partner firms. This service is provided in conjunction with our global tax planning and compliance services and ensures that all clients optimise their tax situation whilst remaining fully in line with domestic and international legislation. Our partners have extensive experience in investments and pensions for UK resident and non domiciled individuals and can assist with both UK and offshore solutions and portfolio management. Please contact us if you would like to benefit from an investment review.
HMRC Approved Tax Efficient Investments
We are able to assist with the effective use of tax efficient investments for all UK taxpayers, including the Government approved Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) arrangements.
Benefits of SEIS investment include:
- 50% tax relief on investments of up to £100,000 per tax year
- Relief can be carried back to prior tax year
- No capital gains tax on sale of shares where held for three or more years
- Potential to defer tax on 50% of capital gains made on other assets by rolling into scheme
- Potential to transfer unremitted foreign income to the UK tax free for non domiciles
Benefits of EIS include the above, but with higher limits:
- 30% tax relief on investments of up to £1,000,000 per tax year
- Potential to defer tax on 100% of capital gains made on other assets by rolling into scheme
We are able to provide direct access to selected companies offering SEIS and EIS arrangements.
US Citizens and Green Card Holders
We are able to provide access to SEC Regulated Fund Management services specifically tailored to US persons living in the United Kingdom and Europe. This service provides US and UK approved investment portfolios for US persons and manages them on a discretionary basis.
For further information, please contact Richard Watts-Joyce